Designer goose-down trenchcoat from Yvette LIBBY N’guyen Paris
Sandrinella "Sandra" Corleone (née Colombo) is a fictional character appearing in Mario Puzo's novel The Godfather and its first film adaptation. She was portrayed by Julie Gregg. She is the wife of Sonny Corleone
Designer Style ID: YLNFW22Contemp001M
Colour: Paradise Pink (Pantone 17-1755)
Designed in France - Made in Vietnam
1. Outer: Refractive vinyl faux leather 4-way stretch spandex
2. Lining: Silky brocade
3. Interface: Natural goose-down
4. Zipper: Stainless metal in laser print
• 4-way stretch, Metallic Mirrored Iridescence, Reflective, Waterproof, Breathability, Premium quality.
• Metallic Mirrored Iridescence Leatherette Fabric is made of PU (polyurethane) material, have beautiful mirrored surface just like fairyland. This design has excellent toughness and solid texture. And it is smooth Waterproof surface therefore it is durable to use. Gorgeous reflective mirror surface can reflect under light.
Washing instructions: Gentle hand wash only and hang to dry (Do Not Dry Clean)
Packaging: Luxury box, guiding book and price tag to international standard. A great gift idea for family, friends, colleagues and business partners.
Size: Our size chart is European standardization. Tell us anything special about your body size (if any) for an adjustment accordingly, for free of charge, via email@example.com.