THE FW 21/22
Strongly inspired by “Zen and the art of Poker” - written by Larry W. Phillips, Yvette LIBBY N’guyen Paris captivates the two living manifestos - Zen and Poker, infusing the inner beauty of philosophy and classic spirit with the visual pleasure of fashion, via the 21-22 Fall/ Winter Collection: POKEROLOGY.
- Environmental friendly materials: from sophisticated combinations of goose down, recycled leather, cotton mélange, silk, cord-du-roy, velvet, hemp,... to buttons made from natural shells/ horn with refined laser cut (each button’s pattern is one-of-a-kind different as mother nature offers)
- Special materials: premium-grade Faux Fur as an ethical alternative for real fur, pleasing both fashion and animal lovers.
- High-tech functional fabric: accepted the challenge to bring high-techno into high-fashion collection, our designs have expertly manufactured with 100% Poly 50D ELASTIC Fabric + White Polyurethane Membrane + 20D Interlock (exclusively printed).
- Water Vapour Permeability
- Water Pressure Resistance
- Bonding strength
- Bâton Poker: the classic and polished aid that emphasizes each elegant movement.
- Sabot Poker: the exquisite foot vogue with a Japanese - European noble fusion that highlights the bold steps on day-to-day red carpet.
The Exceptional look: Each look is unique as an artwork we could either wear daily or keep as a beautiful memory.