Designer goose-down trenchcoat from Yvette LIBBY N’guyen Paris
Carmela "Mama" Corleone is a fictional character who appears in Mario Puzo's The Godfather, as well as its first two film adaptations. She is portrayed by Morgana King. She is the wife of Vito Corleone and the mother of Sonny, Fredo, Michael and Connie Corleone, and the adoptive mother of Tom Hagen.
Designer Style ID: YLNFW22Contemp006W
Colour: Metallic Gold (Pantone 871 C)
Designed in France - Made in Vietnam
1. Outer: Refractive vinyl faux leather 4-way stretch spandex
2. Lining: Silky brocade
3. Interface: Natural goose-down
4. Snap: Stainless metal in laser print
• 4-way stretch, Metallic Mirrored Iridescence, Reflective, Waterproof, Breathability, Premium quality.
• Metallic Mirrored Iridescence Leatherette Fabric is made of PU (polyurethane) material, have beautiful mirrored surface just like fairyland. This design has excellent toughness and solid texture. And it is smooth Waterproof surface therefore it is durable to use. Gorgeous reflective mirror surface can reflect under light.
Washing instructions: Gentle hand wash only and hang to dry (Do Not Dry Clean)
Packaging: Luxury box, guiding book and price tag to international standard. A great gift idea for family, friends, colleagues and business partners.
Size: Our size chart is European standardization. Tell us anything special about your body size (if any) for an adjustment accordingly, for free of charge, via email@example.com.