Women coat in kimono style by Yvette LIBBY N’guyen Paris
This kimono is suitable for all weather: They could be worn in layers to provide warmth in winter, and this modern design made of premium printed linen which is very comfortable in summer. These advantages helped kimonos become part of people's everyday lives, especially Japanese vibes.
This fashion outerwear is finely created by Yvette LIBBY N’guyen Paris in the fusion of art and function.
Textiles have stories to tell: A fusion of savoir-faire and creativity - A veritable elegant virgin of modern times, the Yvette LIBBY N’guyen Paris - Cruise collection opted for draped, airy silhouettes like these kimonos in dreamy shades. A demonstration of creativity and expertise, fine couture was brought to life of ready-to-wear. This outerwear is designed in exclusive printed pattern fine linen, carried out by dedicated craftsmen.
Benefits of linen:
- Linen is a sustainable fabric made from flax fibers. The flax plant has been cultivated in just about every country in the world and has been used to make fiber for over 6,000 years.
- Linen is known to be the strongest natural fiber in the world. It is 30% thicker and stronger than cotton, which makes it super durable and contributes the linen items' longevity. Linen fibers are so strong that, in fact, they are used in paper money, and were once woven into armor by ancient Greeks.
- The natural fibers also hold dye colors better than some other materials, and thus the fabric is available in almost any imaginable color.
- Naturally anti-bacterial, which made it a popular choice for bandages for centuries and a favorite for window treatments and accessories such as accent pillows.
- Linen is expensive since it's hard to weave. Linen fiber is inelastic and easy to break in the production process, that's why its cost of production is higher than most of the fabrics.
Exclusive printing patterns from “Water Puppetry art”:
- The unique thing right from the name "Water puppetry" is to use water as a performance stage. The surface of the pond is a stage, an environment, a scene, and a supporting character for puppets operating under the talented control of artisans. Each water puppet used for the performance is handmade and has a variety of shapes, gestures, expressions, and costumes.
- The vibrant colorful patterns and uniqueness of this culture will be realizedby Yvette LIBBY through this Kimono collection.
- Culture always plays an indispensable role and is the pride of each country. That is the spiritual value that each nation always tries to preserve. With all respect for the culture in Vietnam, Yvette LIBBY breathes life into each design with 9 outstanding motifs including: peacock, turtle, carp, buffalo, lotus flower, fishing basket, king hammock, festival flag and puppet.
Designer Style ID: YLNCruise21Kimono002
Colour: Coconut Milk/ White (Pantone 11-0608)
Designed in France - Made in Vietnam
- Fabric: 100% Premium Linen
- Edge: Italian silky cotton
- Tag: Premium Nubuck leather with laser cut
Washing instructions: Normal (recommended with washing bag).
Packaging: Luxury box, guiding book and price tag to international standard. A great gift idea for family, friends, colleagues and business partners.
Size: Our size chart is European standardization. Tell us anything special about your body size (if any) for an adjustment accordingly, for free of charge, via CRM@YvetteLIBBY.com.