MAX SAX – Goose-Down Quilted Eco-Tech Handbag – Black
Women/Men/Unisex handbag in high-tech water-resistant with goose-down quilted.
Classy elegance design, natural ethical goose-down, high-tech water-resistant fabric in retro design - a wow to your everyday fashion runway.
Designer Style ID: YLNMaxSaxBlack
Colour: Black (Pantone - 6C)
Designed in France - Made in Vietnam
A sophisticated combination of high-tech multifunctional fabric (extremely light with 108 gsm) and natural ethical goose down, which will please both fashion and environment lovers.
- Outer: high-tech fabric, water resistant
- Pads: 100% natural Goose-down
- Handle: recycle leather
- Zipper, Snap: stainless Metal, golden polished effect, laser cut
This eco-tech fabric has 3 layers:
- 1st layer: 50D Elastic fabric - Protects textile and fabric surfaces from stain and water.
- 2nd layer: White Polyurethane Membrane – or breathable membrane, is water resistant but vapour permeable. The membrane is located on the cold side of the insulation and prevents moisture (as well as snow, wind, and contaminants such as dust) that may have been driven through the external cladding, from penetrating further into the structure.
- 3rd layer: 20D Interlock - Feels soft and smooth on the skin - can be worn for extended periods and will remain comfortable. No form changed and no shrinkage after repeated cleaning. Can be used for a long time.
With our unique technology usage of material and exclusive printed pattern, the Max Sax bag is water-proof and breathable, natural sun protection, easy-to-care, long-lasting, and definitely in style.
Washing instructions: Wash gently with a wet cloth (No machine wash)
Packaging: Luxury box, guiding book and price tag to international standard. A great gift idea for family, friends, colleagues and business partners.
Size: 1 size with measurements
- 42cm Length x 30cm Height x 19cm Width
- Leather strap: 50cm
- Compartment measurement: 37cm Large x 38cm Height
Note: The design of Max Sax is protected under Industrial Design Registration certified to Yvette LIBBY N’guyen Paris.