Designer artistic trench jacket from Yvette LIBBY N’guyen Paris
Anthony "Tony" Corleone is a fictional character in Mario Puzo's novel The Godfather and Francis Ford Coppola's film trilogy. He is the son of Michael Corleone and Kay Adams-Corleone. He is portrayed by Franc D'Ambrosio. While he is the son of a Mafia boss, he does not join the family business and becomes an opera singer in The Godfather Part III.
Designer Style ID: YLNFW22Contemp010W
Colour: Volcanic Glass Silver (Pantone 18-3908)
Designed in France - Made in Vietnam
1. Outer: Refractive vinyl faux leather 4-way stretch spandex
2. Lining: Italian silky cotton
3. Zipper: Stainless metal in golden polish and laser cut
4. Snap: Stainless metal in laser print 5. Decoration: Premium Felt cotton
• 4-way stretch, Metallic Mirrored Iridescence, Reflective, Waterproof, Breathability, Premium quality.
• Metallic Mirrored Iridescence Leatherette Fabric is made of PU (polyurethane) material, have beautiful mirrored surface just like fairyland. This design has excellent toughness and solid texture. And it is smooth Waterproof surface therefore it is durable to use. Gorgeous reflective mirror surface can reflect under light.
• This design is handcrafted in the art of folding fish fin, with more than 1000 “fin” pieces manually arranged and harmonized for a natural movement effect.
Washing instructions: Gentle hand wash only and hang to dry (Do Not Dry Clean)
Packaging: Luxury box, guiding book and price tag to international standard. A great gift idea for family, friends, colleagues and business partners.
Size: Our size chart is European standardization. Tell us anything special about your body size (if any) for an adjustment accordingly, for free of charge, via firstname.lastname@example.org.