SPIRIT ST. LOUIS - Black
Name after the first plane to fly non-stop from New York to Paris.
This outstanding Jumpsuit design is for an elegance and comfort lifestyle both.
Designer Style ID: YLNJUMPSUIT002Wblack
Colour: Black (Pantone - Black 6C)
Designed in France - Made in Vietnam
- Outer: 100% premium Linen
- Appliques (Edge): 100% Italian silky cotton
- Buttons: 100% Stainless Metal, laser cut
Washing instructions: Dry clean recommended. Linen will soften as you wear it over time and it can be washed in the washing machine. Much like cotton, it has a tendency to shrink, so it's a good idea to wash your linen items in cold or warm water. If you'd like the fabric to remain more crisp and sturdy, dry cleaning your linen clothing is best.
Benefits of linen:
- Linen is a sustainable fabric made from flax fibers. The flax plant has been cultivated in just about every country in the world and has been used to make fiber for over 6,000 years.
- Linen is known to be the strongest natural fiber in the world. It is 30% thicker and stronger than cotton, which makes it super durable and contributes the linen items' longevity. Linen fibers are so strong that, in fact, they are used in paper money, and were once woven into armor by ancient Greeks.
- The natural fibers also hold dye colors better than some other materials, and thus the fabric is available in almost any imaginable color.
- Naturally anti-bacterial, which made it a popular choice for bandages for centuries and a favorite for window treatments and accessories such as accent pillows.
- Linen is expensive since it's hard to weave. Linen fiber is inelastic and easy to break in the production process, that's why its cost of production is higher than most of the fabrics.
Packaging: Luxury box, guiding book and price tag to international standard. A great gift idea for family, friends, colleagues and business partners.
Size: Our size chart is European standardization. Tell us anything special about your body size (if any) for an adjustment accordingly, for free of charge, via firstname.lastname@example.org.